“Out of the Kitchen into the Business”
Date: 28th June 2017
Time: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Venue: Apex Hotel, Dundee, DD1 3JP
Are you passionate about food and thinking about going into business?
Not sure where to start or how to get going?
This FREE workshop could be for you!
Connect Local, Scotland’s leading specialist local food project, is delighted to be able to offer the first in a series of workshops for budding food and drink entrepreneurs.
The first workshop “Out of the Kitchen into the Business” is designed for those people who are passionate about food and drink and feel the time is right to expand their interest into a thriving business.
The course will take a workshop format to include –
- Hearing from you about your business idea;
- Talking through your concept, its features and benefits;
- Undertaking a SWOT and gap analysis of the market you are proposing to enter;
- Evaluating potential routes to market;
- Understanding your customer profile and your competitors
- Avoiding pitfalls and common mistakes
The course will be facilitated by highly experienced food and drink professionals from across the Connect Local team who would love to help you become a successful part of this very exciting industry.
This course is being run in conjunction with Fife Council – Economic Development, Perth & Kinross Council, Angus Council, Fife Food Network and Fife Farmers’ Markets.
Any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Three follow on workshops will be held on the following dates in the same venue:
- 30th August – Benchmarking & Branding
- 4th October – Marketing Strategy
- 1st November – Sustainable Growth